AccueilAccueil  FAQFAQ  RechercherRechercher  FAQ de MPFAQ de MP  MembresMembres  GroupesGroupes  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  

Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2

» The disappeared waller - RP in English

Scientifique Unys

C-GEAR

Région : Unys
Lun 1 Mai - 16:33
After having insisted a bit, Astrid managed to get the old lady to tell us where the alleged thief went to. Once they were both standing in front of the high school, Astrid made a pause, which made me wonder if we had the right to go inside. She asked Tenzen wether he was in a hurry or not, as she'd rather wait for the end of the class to catch the girl. It made sense, actually.

-I guess you think it's a bad idea to arrest a high schooler in front of a class, am I right ?

Tenzen had already told the Mrs. Nosono he'd be late, so it would not be a problem. Moreover, he agreed that they needed not embarass the girl in front of her classmates and teacher, for several reasons. Firstly, she may not even be the actual thief. Even if she was, it's not like she killed anyone, and Tenzen was the kind of man to be pretty tolerant. Had she already spent the money, he wouldn't even care. All he wanted was his papers back, because it would have been a pain in the ass to get new ones.

-There's no rush, and I agree that it would be better to do things quietly. It's not like she's going to vanish again, I guess. Maybe we could just ask the administration in which room she's supposed to be, if they have a clue.

Tenzen was not so sure about that. All they knew about her was what she was wearing today, the staff probably didn't know about how everyone was dressed, and they may have to search through the school during the break between classes. Luckily enough, it was not the biggest high school ever.

-I also think it would be a better idea if I went to her by myself, with you watching, so that we don't bring too much attention towards her. What do you think ? I promise I won't touch her, even if she runs away.

He didn't want to get anyone in trouble, and he thought that was the best idea to avoid that.

HRP:

Merci à Jill Calahan pour la bannière du pokédex !
©Lazlö von Kayser
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Agent Unys

C-GEAR

Mer 10 Mai - 11:15
Astrid sighed slightly with relief. The scientist seemed to understand her point of view and even to agree with it.

- You are right indeed.

She doubted that the administration would be able to give them more informations about the yellow-sweat-shirted girl but every possibilty was a good thing to take. She was about to ring the interphone but the bearded man added some words which made her smile. Mister Fushigi was really someone tolerant to be as concerned as he was by the comfort of this girl who may be the one who stole his wallet. And as he insisted on the fact he would be Under her supervision let her guess how straightminded he must be.

- You are a very valuable person, Mister Fushigi, I have no doubt about that. She said always smiling. I will let you do as you said.

She rang the interphone and after few words, the gate opened. They entered the high school and went to the secretariat. A bald man welcomed them with a smile which disappeared when he saw Astrid's police uniform. She wanted to reassure him quickly but he started speaking first.

- What have they done once again ?

Astrid frowned.

- I just want you to say if you know who could be a student wearing a yellow sweat-shirt today.

Compte principal : Willow Whitewood
Double compte : Alexei Derevko

Scientifique Unys

C-GEAR

Lun 5 Juin - 1:39
Astrid agreed with Tenzen's suggestion, which made him smile in response. She seemed like a nice person, the kind of cops that were probably not that many, who actually cared about serving people, rather than abusing their power and demeaning them. As much as Tenzen wanted to get his wallet back, he did not want to ruin the kid's life. A humane solution to the situation would be best, as she probably had her reasons for stealing his wallet, and most probably needed assistance more than police repression.

-Thank you for trusting me.

The agent rang the entry phone, and the gate opened. They headed towards the secretary's office and were welcomed by a bald guy, whose smile quickly dissapeared as he realized he was visited by a cop. After a sigh, he asked what happened in a way that implied he was used to the cops coming here. She tried to reassure him, and asked him if he knew who could be our yellow sweatshirt girl. He sighed again.

-I have no clue about the sweatshirt as I work in the office. However, if you're looking for a girl, it's very likely that we're talking about her.

He typed on his keyboard while answering, and showed us the screen once he was done talking. It was a pale girl with a thin face called Jess, whose classes started at 9am this day, which meant she was potentially the thief. Still, they couldn't be sure yet, as the security camera couldn't capture her face all that well.

-If you say so. I need to speak to her, I'll try to not make a fuss, so, is there anything I need to know about her ?

The secretary sighed yet again.

-Nothing more than the fact she's a lost cause who brings the cops here pretty often and doesn't listen to anyone. Good luck on that. However, you need to ask the principal first, she's just next door and shouldn't be too busy right now.

Tenzen and Astrid then left the office and knocked on the principal's office door before opening it as she invited them to through the door. She was a sixty-something, short-haired, blond woman who didn't lose her smile as she noticed the agent. She invited them to sit down on the two chairs in front of her desk and asked us for the reason of our presence in a very calm way, unlike the secretary.

HRP:

Merci à Jill Calahan pour la bannière du pokédex !
©Lazlö von Kayser

Contenu sponsorisé

C-GEAR
 Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
(Page 2 sur 2) Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2