AccueilAccueil  FAQFAQ  RechercherRechercher  FAQ de MPFAQ de MP  MembresMembres  GroupesGroupes  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  

Aller à la page : 1, 2  Suivant

» The disappeared waller - RP in English

Agent Unys

C-GEAR

Région : Unys
Dim 10 Juil - 11:52
Astrid sat down in front of her desk. She had a lot of paperwork to do, to put a final dot on her last mission. It was a really boring one. First, it used to seem interesting ; a case of disappeared old woman. A husband and her wife had come to the police station because the man had no contact anymore with his mother since more than a week. She was not at home and she didn't answer on her phone.
Astrid was put on the case. She had investigate, she intended to had an hard work but actually, it didn't take a long time to discover the truth. The old woman had flee her home for a thirteen-year-old man for whom she felt in love at first sight. She was now at Vaguelone and lived with her lover who perfectly took care of her. Yes, it was a strange, but boring case.
And now, she had to complete boring paperwork. She would bear it, if there was not the presence of Flynn, her annoying colleague, who was sitting down on the desk just beside her, staring at her and winked at her each time she looked around. What a joy it would be if only she could beat him to prevent him to do that, or at least to stand up and went away ! But she was stuck there with him and forced to stay silent. Silly but silent. A pen between her lips, she was trying to focus herself on her work to forget Flynn. She managed to do it until he stood up and sat down on her desk.

- Want some help, dear Astrid ?
- No. Go away.
- Why are you so bad with me ?

Astrid chose not to answer and to look very absorbed in her work. Maybe that way he would give up. But he was Flynn Chrysler, the autoproclamed Don Juan, the very pain in the ass, he would not give up as easily as that.

- You're mean with me... So mean !
- So leave me in peace.
- No ! I want to understand ! You're only like that with me. Not with Frédérick, not with Annabelle, not with anyone but me. Why did you that ?
- I wonder why.
- I'm likeable with you, I even offer you flowers and you're still nasty with me. Give me a chance to show you how you'll be happy to have a boyfriend as me. Come to the cinema with me and...

Astrid suddenly stood up. Her hands hit the desk and she rose her angry eyes on him. It was a look saying "Shut up, guy. Shut up or I promise you that my hand on your face will not be sweet."
Flynn concealed himself, impressed by the tension which came from Astrid.
It was the moment chosen by Frédérick to enter the room.

- Astrid ? Here's someone for you.

Indeed, there was a man in his back. He looked a little shy and embarassed. He could not better fall. Astrid sat down with a sigh of relief.

- Hello mister, you can enter.

Flynn had no other choice to go away. He did as he had Something important to say to Frédérick and went through the door. The blond woman waited that the bearded man was closer to her desk and said with a polite smile.

- What can I do for you ?

Compte principal : Willow Whitewood
Double compte : Alexei Derevko

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Scientifique Unys

C-GEAR

Dim 10 Juil - 12:34
Tenzen was embarassed. It was pretty much his fault that he got his wallet stolen.

He spent a pretty good night in the small hotel of the city. The previous day, he had his first real Pokémon fight and it went pretty well in his opinion, even though Snivy did most of the job by himself. He was starting to get really excited at the idea of a journey across the lands with such an amazing partner as him. Though he hoped his soon-to-be student would not be too much of a pain in the ass to hang out with. He decided to go to the café and have a hot chocolate before heading to Nuvema Town to meet with him at his summer cottage. Once he was done drinking it, he took his credit card from his wallet, which he left on his table as he went to pay at the counter. By the time he went back to his table to get his wallet back and take his luggage, his wallet had dissapeared. He put his hand inside his hair.

-Shit shit shit ! I'm such a retard !

He kept cursing for a good minute while sitting down. Well, at least, the thief wanted to travel light, as he did not steal his luggage. But still, his papers as well as some pictures he held dear were inside the wallet. He asked the owner of the café where the police station was and then headed there while sending a text message shortly explaining the situation to Mrs. Nosono to warn her that he would be pretty late to meet her... was it a son or a daughter ? He did not even have a clue, as she did not mention it.

Ayways, here he was, in front of a cute agent, having to explain that he got his wallet stolen by his own carelessness.

-Hello... Hum... It appears as if you were busy or something, I hope I did not pick the wrong moment...

-Not in the least, Mister... ?

-Fushigi, Tenzen Fushigi... I'm here for a complaint. I was at the café this morning, and I got my wallet stolen while I was paying for my order. I know, it's stupid, I left it on the table and when I came back it was not here anymore... Also, before you ask me, there was no witnesses, as I was the only one and the owner was in another room...

He sometimes chuckled in embarassment. He felt like the agent would judge him. He kept passing his hands inside his hair, as he always does in such situations.

HRP:

Agent Unys

C-GEAR

Dim 10 Juil - 13:18
-Hello... Hum... It appears as if you were busy or something, I hope I did not pick the wrong moment...

Astrid answered by an amused smile. If only he knew how she was happy and relieved to have something to do with someone else than Flynn and to do something else than her paperwork ! He could not arrive here at a better-chosen moment.

- Not in the least, Mister... ?

While he answered her question and explained his situation by himself, that for why the blond cop silently thanked him, happy to be in front of someone who was not one of the numerous idiots who went to the police station for nothing, she was taking notes, rather because she had this habit than because she really needed to.
She found that to be stolen that way was a little stupid but she didn't say anything. Mister Fushigi seemed already embarassed enought to not add something. And moreover, if she was known for her straight way of speaking, she was however polite. She stayed silent few seconds after he had stop speaking, the time to finish her writing. Then, she stood up. Astrid loved to go on the spot and this other boring case had the quality to permit her to go outside.

- OK, mister Fushigi, take me the café where you were this morning. Even if you say that they were no witnesses, we'll probably learn more on your wallet there than in my deskroom.

On the way to go out of the police station, Astrid did a small detour to the room where the partners pokemons of the policemen could reposed themselves to take Shine, the Joltik who worked with her. He would be happy to go out a little too. When she and Mister Fushigi were in the room, it didn't take a long time before Shine appeared and climbed along the leg of her co-worker to cling to the back of her neck.

- That's right ! Let's head to your café, mister Fushigi.

Once they were out of the police station, Astrid invited the bearded man to show her the way. She knew Arabelle pretty well now, even if she lived their since less than six months but there were several café there and he didn't mention in which of them he was stolen.

- What does your wallet look like ? she asked on the way.

Scientifique Unys

C-GEAR

Lun 11 Juil - 9:25
- OK, mister Fushigi, take me to the café you were at this morning. Even if you say that there were no witnesses, we'll probably learn more about your wallet there than in my deskroom.
Tenzen was glad that the agent would actually care to help him look for it. He was used to them just telling him to fill some papers and move on. He was surprised of how glad she looked to do so. Maybe she was sick of paperwork to the point that even such a banal case was enough to entertain her, he thought. She went to pick her Pokémon up in the room where it was resting. A yellow, fuzzy spider rushed to the agent and climbed to her neck. At first sight, Tenzen was a bit scared of it, but once he saw it cling to her trainer in such a loving way, he found it pretty cute. It also had an adorable face. They made a cute pair, and probably a reliable one judging by the bond they seemed to share, Tenzen thought.

-Let's now head to the café, mister Fushigi.

Tenzen was unable to recall the name of it because he did not pay attention. The walked silently for a few minutes and the agent decided to break the silence.

-What does your wallet look like ?

-Oh, it's a plain brown wallet. My identity papers are in it, as well as a few Pokédollars, an access card that probably does not work anymore, and a few pictures I hold dear... If it were not for the pictures, I would probably have just made new papers. Well, maybe not, since I'm not in Castelia city anymore so it would be a pain.

The information he gave probably would not help her in her search. However, he wanted to make it clear that she should not go too far in the search for his wallet as its value was mostly personnal. Well, there was also this thing that he would like to get back, but he prefered not to mention it because it would be too long to explain, and not completly legal for him to have it, although totally legitimate in his opinion. After exchanging a few words, they finally got to the café. It was now a bit more crowded than earlier in the morning. He showed the agent the table on which his wallet got stolen. A man and his young son were sitting there. The agent looked around for cameras or any other thing that would help her in her case.

Agent Unys

C-GEAR

Lun 11 Juil - 18:24
Mister Fushigi's wallet was rather common, Astrid thought. Its content too. It would not be too easy to find it again, the blond cop was scared that the stolen man would have to do some formalities to make new identity papers. Paper work, always paper work. For all steps of life, for every single little things. It was boring, really. If only the politics could change that ! But Astrid really wished for him that they would be able to find his wallet. Moreover because of the pictures he said to hold dear. Herself had in her wallet a photograph of her disappeared father and it would have be so painful for her to loose it. By the way, her wallet was a black one with skulls on it which she used since her rebellious teen time offered by her mother. That is why she held dear even the wallet in itself and not just for its content.
Since Astrid was in a good mood and wanted to look gentle and friendly, she started to chat with mister Fushigi about Castelia city which he had mention. It had been such a long time since she last went there ! And the last time in question was not a pleasant memory, she thought. All the events of her encounter with "Ivy" the "journalist" and the theft of her police badge came back to her mind. She had not yet disgested what it had happen. Shame on her !
It didn't take a long time before they arrived to the café. It was lying near the police station and she knew the place and its owner well. It was the "Oscar's" called by this way simply because it was the name of its owner.

- Hi Oscar ! How are you ? she said while she was entering the café
- Agent Astrid ! I'm fine and you ? It is your break time yet ? Do you want a coffee ?

Astrid smiled. Oscar was always very nice to her, nearly as if he tried to be a paternal figure to her. At the beginning, it had annoyed her a bit but by the time, she got used to his behavior.

- No, thanks. I'm here because of my job, mister Fushigi got his wallet stolen.
- Oh, yes, I remember. In my café. I don't understand how such an event can happen !
- Don't worry Oscar. I'm on the case ! she replied with a wink.

Mister Fushigi showed her the table where he had let his wallet. Obviously, it was not there anymore. Astrid looked Under the table and the chair, to be sure it was not an absence of mind rather that a theft but it was not there too. She briefly questionned Oscar but as she thought, he did not see anything. He was pretty inattentive. She glanced around her, looking for a clue. Fortunately, she remembered to have noticed security cameras outside of the café. She asked Oscar to see the videos and he brought them to the backroom. The blond agent sat down on a chair and watched the video attentivly. After few minutes of an fast-forward sequence, she paused suddenly and exclaimed :

- We are lucky, mister Fushigi !

The video clearly shows a young girl wearing a yellow sweat-shirt entering the café and few seconds later, running away from the building. If it was not a guilty proof, it was however a rather good reason to suspect her.

Scientifique Unys

C-GEAR

Lun 11 Juil - 19:29
-No thanks, I'm here because mister Fushigi right here got his wallet stolen this morning.
-Oh yes, I remember, in my café... I don't understand how such a thing could have happened...
-Don't worry Oscar, I'm on the case, she said as she winked.

She looked very confident and enthusiastic, which started to give Tenzen a glimpse of hope. At first, he just went to the police station for the complaint because it is the usual thing to do so that if your papers are used by someone else, you are covered as you declared that they were stolen. He did not hope for any cop to go to any ends to get the wallet back. She must have been terribly desperate for action, he thought, and while it was going to make him late to meet with Eden, it might save him a lot of time spent in filling papers if the cop found his wallet back. He had informed Mrs. Nosono of the situation by text message, and she answered that there was no hurry, so it was all fine.
Tenzen took the agent to the table where he left his wallet before it got stolen. She was searching for it everywhere around, which he had already done before, but she had to do it and he could have missed it anyways. She then remembered that there were security cameras outside and went to the backroom to check the records.

-We're lucky, mister Fushigi !

His heart started going faster and a big smile appeared on his face. She found a suspect in the video record. There was actually hope ! She asked him if he knew her, to which he answered that he knew noone around here as he was just passing by, and that he had never seen her as far as he could see. The quality of the record was too poor for him to be too sure though.
Now that they knew how the thief was dressed, and that she probably did not care to change her cloths for such a small theft, and they could start to go around to question people. She had a flashy yellow sweatshirt, which means she could have been easily spotted by random people. All the more, if she had left the city to the north, she had to have walked right in front of a guard, and if she went south, the further she could have gone would be Nuvema Town, as no ferry left from there before noon. As they left, accidentally he bumped his hand on the side of the door which revived the pain from his wound from the day before.

-By the way, I forgot to ask when we were at the police station, but do you by chance have anything to disinfectate the wound on my hand, and a band to replace my current one ? It's getting loose...

He was trying to tighten the band again, but it did not work very well. It was also a bit dirty from dry blood.

Agent Unys

C-GEAR

Mer 20 Juil - 15:43
After having questionned the man and his son who were in the café about the girl with the yellow sweat-shirt, Astrid and Mister Fushigi left the building. By a fortunate stroke of luck, the little boy remembered the girl he had seen on the way. She was waiting at a bus stop. The blond cop started to walk to the police station. If the girl had taken the bus, they would better take a vehicle.

-By the way, I forgot to ask when we were at the police station, but do you by chance have anything to disinfectate the wound on my hand, and a band to replace my current one ? It's getting loose...

Astrid looked down to his hand. She had not paid attention to his band. She should have.

- Yes, obviously ! We have all you need at the police station. By the way, may I ask you to say no word about what we are doing ? I suppose that you noticed it but... it is not the conventional procedure for a stolen wallet. She said as she blushed. Nothing illegal, but I should have been doing some paper work instead, so...

When they arrived at the police station, she took the first aid kit and did herself a new band for Mister Fushigi.

- How did you hurt yourself if the question is not too intrusive ? she asked.

While he answered to her question, she thought that if she has always prefered to take a motorbike to move, with the wounded hand of Mister Fushigi, it would be wiser to take a car.

Scientifique Unys

C-GEAR

Mer 20 Juil - 22:07
- Yes, obviously ! We have all you need at the police station. By the way, may I ask you to say no word about what we are doing ? I suppose that you noticed it but... it is not the conventional procedure for a stolen wallet. She said as she blushed. Nothing illegal, but I should have been doing some paper work, so...

-Sure, I'll keep it for myself. Thanks a lot for all you're doing !

He wondered why she was doing this but for the time being, he was not sure about asking her. They went back to the police station and got him a new band. The wound did not look too bad. Still, Astrid poured some disinfectant. He tried to hide pain, not to look weak. It was funny how, while he seemed not to care about his image, and did not think himself as someone too manly, he was still conditionned by some of the codes, as anyone is. She then put a new band aid. She had soft hands for a police agent, he thought, especially one who did not seem to be the type to stay inside and do paperworks. With his band well tight, he was ready to go back to looking for his wallet.

- May I ask how you hurt your hand, if that's not too intrusive ?
she asked.

- Well, it's embarassing. Long story short, I encountered a wild Purrloin, who stole a bag of chocolates from me... and I wanted to take it back but he scratched my hand trying to keep it. In the end I caught it and got my bag of chocolate bag, all thanks to Snivy. By the way, my turn to ask a question if you dont mind. Why is it that you're doing all of this if you are not supposed to ?

While he told her his story, they left the police station towards the parking lot. He was still wondering why she would go to such ends to help him for such a trivial case so he asked her in the end. Maybe she was just extremely bored. Maybe she... liked him ? He blushed at the idea and quickly realized that it was not likely. He was nothing special, physically speaking. She was way out of his league. Not that he had anything in mind at this point, anyways.

-I think it would be better for your hand if we take the car, even though I prefer to drive the motorbike...

-It doesn't really hurt a lot anymore so I wouldn't mind.

She did not seem so sure, but it still made her smile.

Merci à Jill Calahan pour la bannière du pokédex !
©Lazlö von Kayser

Agent Unys

C-GEAR

Jeu 28 Juil - 9:58
Astrid listened the story of Mister Fushigi with a little amused smile. She wanted not to seem to make fun of him but she found his misadventure with the Purrloin pretty funny. That kind of pokemon coud be really cute but it was misleading : they could be really mean, especially when some food were concerned. Then, she laughed at the question of the bearded man. It was not because of the question in itself but because he blushed while saying it. Did he think that she was doing it because she wanted to... flirt with him ? If it was what he thought, he seemed however uncomfortable at this idea. He didn't need to be. Astrid had no interest in men but she had no doubt that another girl would actually found him charming.

- I don't mind, don't worry ! Partly because you remember me my brothers I guess.

Indeed, Nikolaï had his wallet stolen several times because he was unlucky but also pretty negligent. Astrid remembered how it needed a long time and a lot of forms to do new identity papers. Mister Fushigi had also a scientist look which remembered her Johann. She had noticed his concern to hide pain when she had poured some disinfectant on his wound, just like Peter could have done. And finally, his misadventure with the Purrloin was perfectly the kind of thing which could have happen to Matthias. Mister Fushigi was on some points really closed to her four big brothers and she had not seen them since a long time now. Her job took was really time-consuming and she could not went to Snowpoint City as often as she wished. Even if she was too proud to admit it, she missed them.
Anyway, it was not the time to be sentimental.

-I think it would be better for your hand if we take the car, even though I prefer to drive the motorbike...

She smiled. With no word, she signed the register to point the borrow of a unmarked car. She invitated Mister Fushigi to enter in. If she was not really careful with her own security, she was much more concerned with the one of other people. And it was pretty normal for a policewoman, wasn't it ?
She drove to the nearest bus station. The girl with the yellow sweat-shirt was not there anymore but anyway, the only bus she could have taken was the one to Aspertia City.

Scientifique Unys

C-GEAR

Jeu 28 Juil - 20:29
- I don't mind, don't worry ! Partly because you remind me my brothers I guess.

So there was something to it.... But as expected, it was not because she's attracted me to. Quite the opposite as I'm in her bortherzone.
[color=#ff9900]

In the end, they still took the car. She was probably just being careful and did not believe Tenzen. It was the first time Tenzen was inside of a police car, and hopefully it was not because of being arrested. Astrid drove them towards the bus stop. As expected, no girl responding to the description of the thief was still there, so they headed towards Aspertia City. Astrid had a calm driving style, not what you'd expect of a biker. The fact he was here probably played a part.

-So, hum, for how long have you been an agent ? You look pretty young !

Tenzen was mostly engaging in a conversation to break the awkward silence, but he was still interested in learning about other people's stories. He then asked her why she joined the police, wondering if it was a kid's dream, a passion, the love of the uniform, or maybe just the out of the need for a decent job. By the look of her face, he realized that she seemed not to want to talk about this, so Tenzen decided to change the subject as he passed his hand in his hair.

-Isn't being a woman in the police forces a hindrance ? I mean, not inherently, but because of this job being largely dominated by men and all ? This was the case in the world of research, especially in Physics.

He knew this was most likely the case, but he felt like she might enjoy having a chance to talk about it. She was cute and girly, but he also knew she was a biker, and she seemed pretty confident and strong minded, which were so-called men traits, so he figured she might be a feminist. It took time for him to completly realize the extent of gender inequality in his domain. Since he was not victim of it, it did not strike him at first. But after a few month during which he kept witnessing ordinary sexism from people who were supposed to be part of the intellectual elite, he began to realize that it was a real issue. So he could only imagine what it would be like in the police.

©Lazlö von Kayser

Agent Unys

C-GEAR

Jeu 18 Aoû - 16:45
On the road, they stayed silent a while. Astrid drove with calm and self-confidence even if her mind was elsewhere. She thought of her family, her brothers and mother but also of her probably not so dead father. He might be somewhere in the world, was he thinking about them sometimes ? She had learned why he had gone but sometimes, she kept some abandonment feeling. She was distracted by a question of mister Fushigi. He seemed embarassed by her silence.

- I had been an agent for... what ? One year and a half ? Something like that. You're right, I'm far to be a veteran but sometimes, I feel like I was working there for décades. We are very busy, it might be the reason why.

"Far to be a veteran". It was a way to say that she was among the youngest when she entered the police force. At twenty years old, after an abortive degree in psychology and sociology, she had passed the competition to enter the police school where she had been noticed because of her ability. It happened that the same year, lot of agents on duty arrived at the retirement age. Therefore, a new program had been materialized : a fast-tracking training in class (barely six months) before a kind apprenticeship on the field with an experiment agent for one year. Astrid was part of it. She had been put in the hands of Frédérick Wine and she had kept some special link with him. But she had now twenty two and she was now a full part agent for seven months.

- To be an agent was an evidence to me. She answered, evasive, to his second question.

It was a way to elude the question, obviously. And it was not really discreet but mister Fushigi had the sensitivity to not insist and to change of subjectmatters.

- It's not easy everyday, you're right again. If criminals don't respect policemen, it worsened with policewoman. Some of our colleagues can be very contemptuous and with ordinary people... We often hear some soooooooooo ingenious and poor-tasted jokes about the use of our handcuffs. That kind of things.

Her voice sounded calm but her eyes sparkled with some anger and her lips pursed with some disgust as each time she spoke about it. She was clearly a feminist and it was difficult to miss it.
The silence took place some seconds, that is to mean the time to Astrid to let down the tension instaured by her bitter answer. After this moment, she resumed the conversation.

- And you, mister Fushigi ? What do you do of your life, aside from fighting with Purrloins for chocolates ?

She was asking this question with a large amused smile. Yes, she was making fun of him, but gently. Her black look was not anymore.

Scientifique Unys

C-GEAR

Dim 18 Sep - 18:41
- And you, mister Fushigi ? What do you do of your life, aside from fighting with Purrloins for chocolates ?

She was teasing him, but it was not too mean, so it made him laugh. She was playful, which seemed like a good way to feel better at work. Anyways, it was a tricky question, since he was going through some trouble in his life.

-Well, it's a bit complicated nowadays. I used to be a physicist, but I've left the laboratory I used to work for, for several reasons. For now, I've been asked to tutor a teenager and accompany him around the world, so I just stopped in this city on my way to him. On the long run, I plan to open my own, independant research institute, but I'm not sure I will ever succeed.

Saying it out loud, it sounded like he was a very ambitious man. He was not so much. What he called a "research institute", he did not view any more than a small team of him and a few technical workers, working on a very niche subject that he has yet to explicit. If one thing, he is very good at being a researcher, but not so much an entrepreneur. He just wants to be able to be a researcher, to live his passion, all while abiding by his own moral rules.

-Which subject ? Well, to put it simply, I'm a specialist of physics of waves, which are basically, say, a "disturbance". Some waves can disturb matter, but some don't. It's a bit abstract, but for instance, sound is a disturbance of the air, a mechanical wave. Light is a wave too, sort of, but it's a bit more complex. Well, I think I might have lost you, anyways my latest research was about Psychic waves, those emitted by Psychic type pokemons mostly, trying to build a model to know how they act.

He wondered if she actually cared. She just asked him a casual question to pass time, and he went into the details, which she probably did not care of. He was also not that good at explaining science to laymen, because he did not take the time required for it. It is something he should work on at some point. At least, while he was telling about his life, he was not thinking too much about his wallet, and succeeded at relaxing.

HRP :

©Lazlö von Kayser

Agent Unys

C-GEAR

Mar 28 Fév - 15:37
Astrid smiled when it appears that she was partly right. Mister Fushigi was a scientist as he looked like. She was curious about the story of others people and as he seems to be in a chatting mood, she let herself asking more precision on his work.
She listened attentively his explanation with some difficulty when he started to speak about his work about the waves. She used to be pretty good in physics when she was in high school but since she had no real interest about this class she had forgotten a lot of what she had learned there. However it sounds interesting. She was not fond of psychic pokemons but she was easily able to understand why some people could be fascinated by them.
Shine ran down her shoulder to the window of the car to observe the landscape.

- Are electric pokemons producing waves too ? she asked

She guessed that her question was pretty stupid but it had the advantage of keep on discussing. To her mind the answer was positive but she may be wrong. It was also an occasion to learn more about her little partner. It may improuve their teamwork.
She wished that they could have more time to discuss about this subject. Even if she didn’t all understand, she made efforts because she wanted to. But Aspertia City was not far from Accumula Town so the ride quickly took end.
Astrid parked the car near to the bus station. There was no girl with a yellow sweatshirt around but she saw an old lady sat on a bench feeding the pidoves. She may have seen something.

- Good morning, madam. Have you seen a teenage girl wearing a yellow sweatshirt by any chance ? She must have been walking down the road ten minutes ago or so.

She had glanced at the bus timetable before having taken a shortcut to Asperitia City instead of following the busride. Moreover this station were the terminal of the bus line, her assessment must have been correct.

Scientifique Unys

C-GEAR

Jeu 16 Mar - 10:39
The agent did not seem too bothered by Tenzen's story. Maybe he wasn't that bad at sharing it. Or was she just being polite ? Who knows. Still, she answered with a follow-up question, which meant she was probably at least not annoyed. As the two were approaching the next bus station, Tenzen tried to answer the questions quickly.

-Kind of, yeah. When they manipulate eletric currents, they create what we call electromagnetic waves. Electromagnetic waves can travel through void. The sun heats earth through such waves, for instance. But I doubt pokemon can actually properly manipulate such waves through eletric moves on purpose. I may be wrong though.

As he finished his explaination, the agent parked the car and went towards and old lady feeding pidoves - what a cliche - on a bench nearby. Tenzen followed her, believing she was going to question her about the yellow-sweatshirt-thief. As they got to her, the old lady raises her head towards us and greets them with a smile. As expected, Astrid asks her about the alleged thief. The old lady takes a pause and focuses on trying to remember, then raises her index finger as she looks back at Astrid.

-Oh yeah, there was this young girl who got off the bus here and passed by. She looked very cheerful and greeted me. We exchanged a few words and that's it.
-You bet she was, Tenzen mumbled.
-What ?
-Nevermind.
-Did she do something wrong ?
-Yeah kind of, she stole my wallet, and I really need it back.

The old lady then seemed a bit upset, so Tenzen reassured her, telling her he did not plan to sue her but just wanted his wallet back. After Astrid insister a bit, the old lady ended up telling us that the girl took the direction towards the nearby highschool. It made sense, and was worth a try. But Tenzen was not the agent here and did not know if they could just go there and enter without a permission or anything, so he waited for Astrid's next move

©Lazlö von Kayser

Agent Unys

C-GEAR

Mar 25 Avr - 15:22
Astrid had to insist a bit to obtain an answer by the old lady after the few words she had exchanged with the bearded man. She guessed that she would not to be imply in such an affair, unless she wanted to protect the teenage girl. She could understand it but she had to do her job. She chose to reassure the old lady and to temper the words of Mister Fushigi.

- She may be not our thief but she is for now a suspect. My job is to find her to understand what had happened. If she had actually stolen this wallet but now give it back to its owner, you can be sure that I will do my possible to limit the consequences of her act. She said with a calmfull voice.

She looked at her. Her little speech seemed to have its effect.

- So, I repeat my question : have you seen this girl ?

The old lady stayed silent few seconds before indicating that she had walked towards the highschool. It made sense. Astrid thanked her and took that direction followed by Mister Fushigi.
Just before arriving in front of the metallic gate, she glanced at her watch and sighed. At this moment, their suspect must have been in class. She was embarassed and did not know how to proceed. Legally she had the right to enter the highschool and to interrupt the class by asking to speak to her but... A theft was a crime but not too serious. It was even ridiculous compared to the case she had been confronted with lately. Generally speaking it was nothing but a youthful error and she was sincere when she had said that she wanted to limitate the dommages for the teenage girl. She turned towards the scientist.

- I have a kind of dilemma. As a agent I am authorized to enter the school and to ask that someone brings us our girl with the yellow sweart-shirt but... To be true I'm not keen on the idea. Are you in hurry Mister Fushigi or can we wait until the class will be done ? She ask

The waiting would not be too long, approximately an half hour for now but she could easily understand that he had Something else to do that waiting for his wallet. It was the reason why she prefer to let him decide on this point.

HRP:

Contenu sponsorisé

C-GEAR
 Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
(Page 1 sur 2) Aller à la page : 1, 2  Suivant